You may be wondering what to expect when you start taking MODER8. MODER8 produces a subtle, calming effect and helps to reduce feeling of stress and anxiety without making you feel drugged or dizzy. MODER8 is not a pharmaceutical drug, and does not cause any adverse reactions if you drink.
If incorporating MODER8 into your plan to drink in moderation, you’ll notice an increased sedative effect after only 1 or 2 drinks, helping you to feel satisfied with fewer drinks. If using MODER8 to quit drinking, you’ll notice a calm, peaceful feeling and reduced cravings after only a few days.
After using MODER8 for a few days, you’ll notice that you are drinking less and cravings are reduced. Some users report reduction in carbohydrate cravings (helping them to lose weight) and others report increased mental focus.
- As soon as you place your order, you’ll receive a link for a downloadable workbook. Begin to familiarize yourself with the tools and exercises before your capsules arrive. You will also have the option to join the online support community if you’ve selected the appropriate plan.
- Once you receive your order, the following schedule is recommended, although not mandatory. It is important to keep MODER8 in your system to keep you balanced and your cravings in check. Try not to drink for the first week as it helps to speed up the process of leveling out the brain chemistry and reducing the alcohol tolerance.
- DAY 1: Take 2 capsules in morning and 1 capsule in afternoon (most effective if taken on empty stomach).
- DAY 2 – Day 7: Take 1 capsule in morning and 1 capsule in afternoon.
- Following Day 7: Take 1 capsule in mornings. If planning on drinking, take an additional capsule 30 minutes to 1 hour before drinking, and drink only your planned amount.
- Read the workbook, do the exercises and follow the guidelines regularly.
- Log in to the MODER8 Support Community or support community of your choice daily to keep the right mindset and stay accountable.
You won’t find a less expensive, more comprehensive program. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Take the steps today – Take Control of Your Drinking and Take Back Your Life!